Your partner for apprenticeships!
To strengthen our team we are looking for young, motivated people with technical understanding and manual skills!
Mechanical engineer (m/f)
Machining technician (m/f)
Mechatronic engineer (m/f)
Steel construction technician (m/f)
You can start off with an apprenticeship with us after completing your compulsory schooling or higher education!
- Completed compulsory schooling or higher
- Basic technical understanding
- Clean, precise and reliable work approach
- Quick comprehension, ability to work in a team and willingness for further training
Take the chance and see how it works in practice!
You are also welcome to apply for a trial apprenticeship. This will allow you to get to know all the apprenticeships we offer in practice.
- Get a good feel for which job is right for you.
- Get to know our production process and all departments.
- Exchange ideas with employees and apprentices.
- Get to know our production machines and techniques and try them out.
The trial apprenticeship lasts 2 to 5 days - according to your individual wishes!